emaillist

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mar 8, CMS Nightmare

by Steve
(Maryland)

As someone who has worked as an SEO Professional for several years, I've seen and worked with almost every CMS system you can possible imagine!

If you have ever built a webpage before, think about how long it took you to click on the "add page" button, to get started building a new page. Well, I worked with a CMS nightmare that required 15 minutes, just to get to where you can BEGIN building a page! And if you ever wanted to make the tiniest change to the page, you had to start all over again!

One decent CMS I've seen is WordPress. However, I find myself spending more time finding plugins that I need than actually working on my website. On top of that, I'm constantly wasting time on upgrading everything.

Because of the popularity of WordPress, it's prone to hackers. So if you don't upgrade right away, you are in serious danger of getting your website hacked, because it's public knowledge what was wrong/fixed with the previous version!

I would say hands-down the best CMS I've used to date is the program you mentioned, Site Build It!.

I like it because everything comes included, and everything has detailed step-by-step instructions on how to get it working properly.

If you are doing your research on the company, completely ignore any site build it scam articles you come across. This was an attack against them by sploggers with nothing better to do with their time.

I've had tremendous success with their products, and I don't know anyone who hasn't been pleased with the results when they've put in the effort.

Yes, it takes a little bit of effort. But everything worthwhile in life takes some effort. As my Dad always told me, "if it was easy, everyone would do it!"

If you're interested in building a website, give it a try. I'm glad I did!

Response:

Thanks for the input Steve. I couldn't agree more! Perhaps your submission will help other people who are "on the fence" about SBI to Give It A Try.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment